ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
This Agreement, which incorporates by reference other provisions applicable to use of this website and any connected site, but not limited to, supplemental terms and conditions set forth hereof (“Supplemental Terms”) governing the use of certain specific material contained on this site, sets forth the terms and conditions that apply to use of this site by you. By using this site (other than to read this Agreement for the first time), Users agrees to comply with all of the terms and conditions hereof. The right to use this site is personal to Users and is not transferable to any other person or entity. Users are responsible for all use of their Account (under any screen name or password) and for ensuring that all use of the User’s Account complies fully with the provisions of this Agreement. All Users shall be responsible for protecting the confidentiality of their password(s), if any.
- We shall have the right at any time to change or discontinue any aspect or feature of this site, including, but not limited to, content, hours of availability and equipment needed for access or use.
- We shall have the right at any time to change or modify the terms and conditions applicable to User’s use of this site or any part thereof, or to impose new conditions, including, but not limited to, adding fees and charges for use. Such changes, modifications, additions or deletions shall be effective immediately upon notice thereof, which may be given by means including, but not limited to, posting on this site, or by electronic or conventional mail, or by any other means by which User obtains notice thereof. Any use of this site by Users after such notice shall be deemed to constitute acceptance by the User of such changes, modifications or additions.
- DESCRIPTION OF SERVICES
Through our website, we provide Users with access to a variety of resources, including download areas and product information (collectively “Services”). The Services, including any updates, enhancements, new features, and/or the addition of any new Web properties, are subject to the TOU.
Users shall use this site for lawful purposes only. You shall not post or transmit through this site any material which violates or infringes in any way upon the rights of others, which is unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, vulgar, obscene, profane or otherwise objectionable, which encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any law, or which, without Anthologii’s express prior approval, contains advertising or any solicitation with respect to products or services. Any conduct by a User that in our Site’s discretion restricts or inhibits any other User from using or enjoying this site will not be permitted. User shall not use this site to advertise or perform any commercial solicitation, including, but not limited to, the solicitation of users to become subscribers of other on-line information services competitive with our Site.
- This site contains copyrighted material, trademarks and other proprietary information, including, but not limited to, text, software, photos, video, graphics, and sound, and the entire contents of this site are copyrighted as a collective work under the UK copyright laws. We own a copyright in the selection, coordination, arrangement and enhancement of such content, as well as in the content original to it. User may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works, or in any way exploit, any of the content, in whole or in part. User may download copyrighted material for User’s personal use only. Except as otherwise expressly permitted under copyright law, no copying, redistribution, retransmission,
USE OF SERVICES
The Services may contain email services, communities, personal web pages, calendars, photo albums, file cabinets and/or other message or communication facilities designed to enable Users to communicate with others (each a “Communication Service” and collectively “Communication Services”). User agrees to use the Communication Services only to post, send and receive messages and material that are proper and, when applicable, related to the particular Communication Service. By way of example, and not as a limitation, User agrees that when using the Communication Services, User will not:
- Use the Communication Services in connection with surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, chain letters, junk email, spamming or any duplicative or unsolicited messages (commercial or otherwise).
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
- Upload, or otherwise make available, files that contain images, photographs, software or other material protected by intellectual property laws, including, by way of example, and not as limitation, copyright or trademark laws (or by rights of privacy or publicity) unless User own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consent to do the same.
- Use any material or information, including images or photographs, which are made available through the Services in any manner that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other proprietary right of any party.
- Upload files that contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer or property of another.
- Advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose, unless such Communication Services specifically allows such messages.
- Download any file posted by another user of a Communication Service that User know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally reproduced, displayed, performed, and/or distributed in such manner.
- Falsify or delete any copyright management information, such as author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Communication Services.
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable for any particular Communication Service.
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including email addresses.
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations.
- Create a false identity for the purpose of misleading others.
- Use, download or otherwise copy, or provide (whether or not for a fee) to a person or entity any directory of users of the Services or other user or usage information or any portion thereof.
We have no obligation to monitor the Communication Services. However, we reserve the right to review materials posted to the Communication Services and to remove any materials in its sole discretion. We reserve the right to terminate your access to any or all of the Communication Services at any time, without notice, for any reason whatsoever. We reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as it deems necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in our sole discretion.
Always use caution when giving out any personally identifiable information in any Communication Services. We do not control or endorse the content, messages or information found in any Communication Services and, therefore, we specifically disclaims any liability with regard to the Communication Services and any actions resulting from User’s participation in any Communication Services. Managers and hosts are not authorized Anthologii spokespersons, and their views do not necessarily reflect those of Anthologii’s.
ACCOUNT REGISTRATION, PASSWORD, AND SECURITY
If any of our Services requires you to open an account, you must complete the registration process by providing us with current, complete and accurate information as prompted by the applicable registration form. You also will choose a password and a user name. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account. Furthermore, you are entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under your account. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security. We will not be liable for any loss that you may incur as a result of someone else using your password or account, either with or without your knowledge. However, you could be held liable for losses incurred by us or another party due to someone else using your account or password. You may not use anyone else’s account at any time, without the permission of the account holder.
NOTICE SPECIFIC TO SOFTWARE AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE
Any software that is made available to download from the Services (“Software”) is the copyrighted work of Anthologii. Use of the Software is governed by the terms of the end user license agreement, if any, which accompanies or is included with the Software (“License Agreement”). An end user will be unable to install any Software that is accompanied by or includes a License Agreement, unless he or she first agrees to the License Agreement terms.
The Software is made available for download solely for use by end users according to the License Agreement. Any reproduction or redistribution of the Software not in accordance with the License Agreement is expressly prohibited by law, and may result in severe civil and criminal penalties. Violators will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible.
Without limiting the foregoing, copying or reproduction of the software to any other server or location for further reproduction or redistribution is expressly prohibited, unless such reproduction is expressly permitted by the license agreement accompanying such software. The software is warranted, if at all, only according to the terms of the license agreement. Except as warranted in the license agreement, we hereby disclaim all warranties and conditions with regard to the software, including all warranties and conditions of merchantability, whether express, implied or statutory, fitness for particular purpose, title and non-infringement. For your convenience, we may make available as part of the services or in its software products, tools and utilities for use and/or download. We do not make any assurances with regard to the accuracy of the results or output that derives from such use of any such tools and utilities. Please respect the intellectual property rights of other when using the tools and utilities made available on the services.
NOTICE SPECIFIC TO DOCUMENTS AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE
Permission to use Documents (such as white papers, press releases, datasheets and FAQs) from the Services is granted, provided that (1) the below copyright notice appears in all copies and that both the copyright notice and this permission notice appear, (2) use of such Documents from the Services is for informational and non-commercial or personal use only and will not be copied or posted on any network computer or broadcast in any media, and (3) no modifications of any Documents are made. Accredited educational institutions, such as universities, private/public colleges, and state community colleges, may download and reproduce the Documents for distribution in the classroom. Distribution outside the classroom requires express written permission. Use for any other purpose is expressly prohibited by law, and may result in severe civil and criminal penalties. Violators will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible.
We and/or our respective suppliers make no representations about the suitability of the information contained in the documents and related graphics published as part of the services for any purpose. All such documents and related graphics are provided ‘as is’ without warranty of any kind. We and/or its respective suppliers hereby disclaim all warranties and conditions with regard to this information, including all warranties and conditions of merchantability, whether express, implied or statutory fitness for a particular purpose, title, and non-infringement. In no event shall we and/or our respective suppliers be liable for any special, indirect or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever resulting from loss or use, data or profits, whether in an action of contract, negligence or other tortious action, arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of information available from the services.
The documents and related graphics published on the services could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically added to the information herein. We and/or our respective suppliers may make improvements and/or changes in the products(s) and/or the program(s) described herein at any time.
NOTICES REGARDING SOFTWARE, DOCUMENTS AND SERVICES AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE
In no event shall we be liable for any special, indirect or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever resulting from loss of use, data or profits, whether in an action of contract, negligence or other tortious action, arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of software, documents, provision or failure to
provide services or information available from the services
MATERIALS PROVIDED TO US OR POSTED AT ANY OF OUR SITES
We do not claim ownership of the materials you provide to Us (including feedback and suggestions) or post, upload, input or submit to any Services or its associated services for review by the general public, or by the members of any public or private community, (each a “Submission” and collectively “Submissions”). However, by posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting (“Posting”) your submission you are granting us and our affiliated companies and necessary sub licensees permission to use User’s Submission in connection with the operation of their Internet businesses (including, without limitation, all our Services), including, without limitation, the license rights to: copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate and reformat your Submission; to publish your name in connection with your Submission; and the right to sublicense such rights to any supplier of the Services.
Disclaimer of Warranty; Limitation of Liability
You expressly agree that use of this site is at User’s sole risk. Neither Anthologii, its affiliates nor any of their respective employees, agents, third party content providers or licensors warrant that this site will be uninterrupted or error free; nor do they make warranty as to the results that may be obtained from use of this site, or as to the accuracy, reliability or content of any information, service, merchandise provided through this site.
This site is provided on an ‘as is’ basis without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, but nor limited to, warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, other than those warranties which are implied by and incapable of exclusion, restriction or modification under the laws applicable to this agreement.
This disclaimer of liability applies to any damage or injury caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction, or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of record, whether for breach of contract, tortious behavior, negligence or under any other cause of action. User specifically acknowledges that Anthologii is not liable for the defamatory, offensive or illegal conduct of other user or third parties and that the risk of injury from the foregoing rests entirely with the User.
In no event will we, or any person or entity involved in creating, producing or distributing this site or our software, be liable for any damages, including, without limitation, direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages arising out of the use of or inability to use this site. User hereby acknowledges that the provisions of this section shall apply to all content on the site.
In addition to the terms set forth above neither, Anthologii and its affiliates, information providers, or content partners shall not be liable regardless of the cause or duration, for any errors, inaccuracies, omissions, or other defects in, or untimeliness or inauthenticity of, the information contained within this site, or for any delay or interruption in the transmission thereof to the User, or for any claims or losses arising therefrom or occasioned thereby. None of the foregoing parties shall be liable for any third-party claims or losses of any nature, including, but not limited to, lost profits, punitive or consequential damages.
Force Majeure – neither party will be responsible for any failure or delay in performance due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control, including, without limitation, acts of God, war, riot, embargoes, acts of civil or military authorities, fire, floods, accidents, service outages resulting from equipment and/or software failure and/or telecommunications failures, power failures, network failures, failures of third party service providers (including providers of internet services and telecommunications). The party affected by any such event shall notify the other party within a maximum of fifteen (15) days from its occurrence. The performance of this agreement shall then be suspended for as long as any such event shall prevent the affected party from performing its obligations under this agreement.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
The links in this area will let you leave our site. The linked sites are not under any control of our site and we are not responsible for the contents of any linked site, or any link contained in a linked site, or any changes or updates to such sites. We are not responsible for webcasting or any other form of transmission received from any linked site.
BUYING PRODUCTS THROUGH ANTHOLOGII
Anthologii shall have the right in its sole discretion to edit, refuse to post, or remove any product or material submitted to or posted on our site it finds to be in violation of the provisions hereof or otherwise objectionable.
Either Anthologii or users of our site may terminate this Agreement at any time. Without limiting the foregoing, we shall have the right to immediately terminate your Account in the event of any conduct by you which we, in our sole discretion, considers to be unacceptable, or in the event of any breach by you of this Agreement.
This Agreement and any operating rules for this site established by us constitute the entire agreement of the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof, and supersede all previous written or oral agreements between the parties with respect to such subject matter. This Agreement shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the United Kingdom, without regard to its conflict of laws rules. No waiver by either party of any breach or default hereunder shall be deemed to be a waiver of any preceding or subsequent breach or default. The section headings used herein are for convenience only and shall not be given any legal import.
Anthologii and its logos are trademarks of Anthologii Ltd, All rights reserved. All other trademarks appearing on Anthologii are the property of their respective owners.
The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners. The example companies, organizations, products, domain names, email addresses, logos, people and events depicted herein are fictitious. No association with any real company, organization, product, domain name, email address, logo, person, or event is intended or should be inferred.
Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
86-90 Paul Street
Company registration number: 12850132